😈 Meaning: A purple face with lowered and frowned eyebrows, mischievous eyes and a smiling curve for a mouth. This emoji also has a pair of purple horns.
The 😈 emoji signifies mischief, naughtiness, and a devilish way of being happy (the villain kind). It also has a tinge of a sexual connotation to it; just that here, instead of having the devil in your eyes, you have a devil’s face.
How and When to Use the 😈 Smiling Face With Horns Emoji
- Send this emoji while telling your friends or someone close about an evil plan that you had or have plotted.
- Use this emoji while texting your S.O or that special someone as a way of signaling that satan hath come upon you (no, not literally, ugh).
- If you’re not blue and you’re particularly purple, send this to someone you know or are trying to physically/sexually get close to (with consent, please).
- This emoji can be a great way of saying that you’re up to some mischief.
- You can also use this emoji as a way of alluring them into the mood.
- If you’re feeling like a happy devil, send this emoji as a way of showing that.
- 😈 Devilish
- 😈 Satan
- 😈 Naughty
- 😈 Mischievous
- 😈 Excited
- 😈 Purple Devil
- 😈 Devil
- 😈 Devil Horns
- 😈 Red Devil
- 😈 Happy Devil