🤬 Meaning: A reddish orange face with frowned eyebrows, staring eyes and a block of symbols covering the mouth. This emoji is the television version of blurring explicit content.
The 🤬 Face With Symbols on Mouth emoji suggests anger, outrage, and being extremely pissed off. The symbols here refer to abusive words, cuss words, and all the other sh*t we say when we’re angry. The red face here signifies intense anger and a sense of ‘boiling blood’ level of rage.
How and When to Use the 🤬 Face With Symbols on Mouth Emoji
- Send this emoji in an incredibly frustrating conversation as a way of spitting abuse, but virtually (at least it can make you feel better).
- You can also use this emoji to show that you are visibly and articulately very, very pissed off by sending it as a reaction to something infuriating.
- This emoji can also be used to show indirect anger, like showing that you’re mad at someone else for hurting someone you love.
- If you want to be dramatic with your emotions, send this emoji.
- You can also send this emoji as a way of saying “Don’t mess with me 🤬” or “Oh, so you do want a piece of me 🤬 ?!”
- 🤬 Abusing
- 🤬 Cussing
- 🤬 Fkn Angry
- 🤬 Pissed Off
- 🤬 Raging
- 🤬 Violence
- 🤬 Tough
- 🤬 Swearing
- 🤬 Cursing
- 🤬 Grawlix