🏴☠️ Meaning: A 🏴 Black Flag printed with a ☠️ Skull and Crossbones symbol on it. First off, the 🏴☠️ Pirate Flag emoji represents the pirate captains of the earlier times. Also known as the Jolly Roger, this emoji could also symbolize attack or revelation.
How and When to Use the 🏴☠️ Pirate Flag Emoji
- Pirate flags were essentially a well-read sign of piracy if you will. Hence, in the modern context, while referring to anything that’s pirated, feel free to drop in the emoji-version of the Jolly Roger, 🏴☠️.
- Similarly, even while speaking about robbing things, 🏴☠️ would come in handy. Like, “She literally robbed him of all his emotional strength 🏴☠️”, “They robbed the enemy completely 🏴☠️ Now, tell me, is there good and bad?”, or “Seems like a rigid case of software piracy 🏴☠️”.
- You could also use 🏴☠️ while referring to danger, but the kind of danger that stems from untrustworthiness. For example, “I think it would be a blunder to trust him after witnessing his deceptive history 🏴☠️”.
- Pirates looted other ships, thus “capturing” their belongings, in a sense. So if ‘capture’ is part of the post/repost/caption/text message you’re sharing, you could add 🏴☠️ to the scene.
- 🏴☠️ Jolly Roger
- 🏴☠️ Piracy
- 🏴☠️ Pirate
- 🏴☠️ Black Flag With Skull and Crossbones
- 🏴☠️ The Golden Age of Piracy
- 🏴☠️ Pirate Boats