🪛 Meaning: A left-facing tool with a green (or red) handle that’s designed with vertical lines on it and a long metallic stick emerging from it. This stick ends in a sharp, star-shaped end.
The 🪛 Screwdriver emoji represents fastening or loosening two or more materials on one hand, and maybe an alcoholic drink on the other. However, it could also suggest the famous emotion of being screwed.
How and When to Use the 🪛 Screwdriver Emoji
- If you’re texting someone about how screwed you are/someone you know is/you and the person you’re texting is, you can use 🪛 in those contexts. For example, “Yeah, thanks to you, we’re both screwed now 🪛”, or “Aiyooo. Quit screwing with me and spit out the truth 🪛”.
- Similarly, 🪛 can also be used in the contexts of unscrewing something – “It’s about time we unscrew this screwed environment 🪛”.
- If you’re posting or reposting a picture or a video of the screwdriver drink, you could use 🪛 in the caption, it adds an element of goofiness and wordplay, smart wordplay, indeed.
- If you’re sharing a picture/video of yourself that needs a caption/quote that uses the words or implications of ‘tools’ or ‘fixing’, you can use 🪛. For instance, “Fix you before you try it on someone else 🪛”.
- You can also use 🪛 while suggesting that there’s some electrical work that needs to be done either in your house, workplace, etc.
- 🪛 Hand Tool
- 🪛 Tool
- 🪛 Flathead Screwdriver
- 🪛 Screwdriver Drink
- 🪛 Star Screwdriver
- 🪛 Hex Key Screwdriver
- 🪛 Carpentry Tool
- 🪛 Electrician Tool
- 🪛 Garage Tool