🧍 Meaning: A gender-neutral portrayal of a person’s full body facing forward, with both the hands held by the side of the body and the person standing in a casual but attentive posture.
The 🧍 Person Standing emoji refers to a person who’s standing and probably waiting for someone or something. It signifies body posture, to be upright, and to be on one’s own feet. It can have both, literal and metaphorical meanings.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧍 Person Standing Emoji
- If someone says something really stupid in a conversation, you can send 🧍 as a response, to indicate that you’re still standing, and waiting, trying to make sense of what just happened.
- If you’re waiting for someone, it can be a date, a movie plan, or even outside their house, you can use 🧍 in such conversations.
- If you’re posting a picture of yourself, standing, you can bring the 🧍 emoji into the captions.
- 🧍 can also be used in your social media profile name, if you’re generally a person who’s confused and taken aback by the stupidity of those around you.
- You can use 🧍 in memes where the characters within the meme are standing, like “They still be standing and waiting like 🧍”
- 🧍 can be coupled with other movement emojis such as the 🚶 Person Walking emoji, to indicate movement, and a state of being stationary. These paired emojis can be used in your own picture captions or that of other general posts. For example “Ready to do it all over again 🚶🧍🚶”, or something like that.
- 🧍 Gender-Neutral Person Standing
- 🧍 Confused
- 🧍 Stationary
- 🧍 Standing
- 🧍 Upright
- 🧍 Stuck
- 🧍 Posing
- 🧍 Attention