🛀 Meaning: A combination emoji of a gender-neutral representation of a person lying in a bathtub with a shower hose attached to it and pointed at the person’s face, who is characterized with a shower cap and just about a quarter of a visible face.
The 🛀 Person Taking Bath emoji refers to a relaxing ‘Saturday night, long, hot shower, with music, wine, and candles’ kind of a self-care bathing time. It signifies peace, relaxation, warmth, self-love, and of course, some much-needed ‘me time’.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🛀 Person Taking Bath Emoji
- If you’re posting or tweeting something just before the weekend and after a long and rough week, you can use 🛀 in that post caption or within the tweet. For example, “Taking the next 48 hours, doing absolutely NOTHING 🛀. A much-deserved break after this hell of a week!”.
- If you’re texting your bestie or breaking the ice with someone you’re just starting to get comfortable with, you can use 🛀 to induce some encouragement into the department of self-love (if they’re lacking it, of course).
- Are you posting pictures of yourself chilling by the lakeside or floating in your favourite swim ring on a Sunday afternoon with some exotic drink by your side? Then, 🛀 would be a great emoji to add to the post caption.
- If you have an active bath-care social media page that is powered by either a legitimate company or a personal interest in the field (official and not faff), you can use 🛀 while posting bathing tips, info about essential oils, bath salts, bathing techniques, etc.
- You can also use 🛀 while posting pictures, videos or tweets for Self Care Day! Ensure to share posts that are valid proofs of you looking after yourself, tho.
- 🛀 Gender-Neutral Person Bathing
- 🛀 Bathe
- 🛀 Spa Bath
- 🛀 Self Care
- 🛀 Self Love
- 🛀 Showering
- 🛀 Cleansing
- 🛀 Bath Tub
- 🛀 Person in Bath Tub