🧘 Meaning: A gender-neutral description of the full-body profile of a person sitting in a lotus posture, with closed eyes, a meditative face, and an overall calming vibe.
The 🧘 Person in Lotus Position emoji refers to a person either meditating or beginning a session of yoga irrespective of gender and sex. This emoji can also signify a state of mental peace, introspection, and relaxation.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧘 Person Sitting in Lotus Position Emoji
- If you’re posting about your daily yoga or meditation routine, you can use 🧘 in the post caption or even within that tweet. This emoji can also be used while posting a picture you doing a yoga pose or even while posting a yogic video as a tutorial.
- You can also use 🧘 while reposting or retweeting an inspiring video or picture about yoga, meditation, and/or inner peace.
- If you’re trying to respond with a calm composure or a peaceful expression in any conversation, use 🧘. For example, if you’re bestie texted you about something trivial that he/she is super stressed out about, you can give all the advice you want and tag 🧘 , as a way of saying “It’ll all work out, chill out 🧘”.
- If you’re sharing posts related to meditation and yoga, use 🧘. It can be the benefits of meditation, or ‘how to keep a yoga routine’, or yoga for beginners, any such informative content related to these themes.
- If you love yoga, or you’re a really relaxed human or you’re in love with the inner peace that you’ve found, you can use 🧘 in your social media profile name.
- 🧘 Gender-Neutral Yogi
- 🧘 Practicing Yoga
- 🧘 Meditation
- 🧘 Relaxation
- 🧘 Pilates
- 🧘 Meditative Exercise
- 🧘 Lotus-Position Discipline
- 🧘 Physical Education
- 🧘 Yoga Pose
- 🧘 Padmasana