🛌 Meaning: A cot with a bed and a pillow placed on it, while a person who is barely visible is under the sheets, mostly turning to the other side, snuggled and fast asleep.
The 🛌 Person in Bed emoji refers to a person sleeping on a bed irrespective of gender and sex. This emoji signifies comfort, warmth, deep sleep, relaxation, peace and bedtime.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🛌 Person in Bed Emoji
- You can add 🛌 while sending those sweet ‘goodnight’ messages, tweets, stories, etc, along with other sleep-related emojis such as 🥱 Yawning Face and 😴 Sleeping Face emojis.
- If you’re texting someone about the entire house being asleep and the sneak-out plan is a go, you can use 🛌 as a “code”. For example, “YO. The house is 🛌.. COME GET ME!!”.
- If you’re posting anything related to a staycation or an amazing hotel to book for a couple, anything that has a picture or video of the sleeping area in a holiday site, you can use 🛌 in the caption.
- While sharing information about homes for sale, 🛌 can be used to indicate the ‘Bedroom’.
- If you’re texting someone and it’s getting quite late, you can use 🛌 while being polite but still choosing your 8 hours on the dot, and saying “Its time to hit the sack, buddy 🛌”.
- Use 🛌 in sleep memes, fails, funny videos, pranks, or even savage post captions about choosing sleep over anything. For example, “He say, “Do you love me?”, I tell him “Only partly”. I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry 🛌”. (high five if your brain sang the lyric too).
- 🛌 Gender-Neutral Person Sleeping
- 🛌 Sleeping
- 🛌 Bed
- 🛌 Going to Bed
- 🛌 Hitting the Sack
- 🛌 Crashing
- 🛌 Goodnight
- 🛌 Beauty Sleep
- 🛌 Get My 8 Hours
- 🛌 Fast Asleep
- 🛌 Deep Sleep
- 🛌 Snooze
- 🛌 Doze