🥜 Meaning: A pair of groundnuts shaped with two pods in each while honing a brown textured outer shell. On some platforms, this emoji is shown with just one peanut.
The 🥜 Peanut emoji signifies a great source of nutrition and good cholesterol across its varied forms of usage. It can also suggest farming, agriculture, and a way of saying that someone earns very less.
How and When to Use the 🥜 Peanuts Emoji
- If you’re casually texting a close someone about your salary or ranting about how you ‘earn peanuts’, you can use 🥜 in such contexts.
- Use 🥜 while sharing pictures of a peanut harvest, peanut products like peanut butter, peanut oil, etc and even a peanut farm.
- If you’ve named someone as ‘peanut’ out of pure love and affection, you can use 🥜 either while saving their contact number on your phone or even in captions for pictures of them. For instance, “Meet peanut, our new Dalmatian baby 🥜 “.
- Since peanuts are also called goober, you can use 🥜 in a playful context of calling someone silly or stupid.
- Shattering all cartoon portrayal about elephants, do not use 🥜 while posting pictures or videos about them. They honestly don’t like it.
- Meanwhile, you can use 🥜 while sharing pictures of other animals that love peanuts, such as blue jays, squirrels (they like peanut butter too), and monkeys as well!
- 🥜 Groundnuts
- 🥜 Peanut
- 🥜 Earthnut
- 🥜 Goober
- 🥜 Pindar
- 🥜 Peanut Butter
- 🥜 Peanut Oil
- 🥜 Legume