🥦 Meaning: A mini-tree kind of a vegetable with a thick green stem and an umbrella of separated green bunches of the vegetable. The 🥦 Broccoli signifies a healthy body and diet, organic food, farming, and green veggies. However, every benefit of this vegetable has its own speculations.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use 🥦 Broccoli Emoji
- While posting or reposting some delicious dishes with sprinkles of broccoli in it (or just broccoli in it), you can use 🥦 in the captions.
- You can also use 🥦 while sharing some informative content about broccolis, like the health benefits, myths, facts, etc.
- Besides, broccoli is another slang term for marijuana, given its color, of course. Thus, in such contexts, you may use 🥦 . In fact, it is a prevalently used term in rap and hip hop, so it’s not something that was just made up.
- Speaking of witchcraft, broccoli is one of the magic foods that is used here. So, if you’re posting anything with a witch in, be it a cartoon or even a real one, or even a Halloween post, you can use 🥦 in those captions (among other suitable emojis).
- 🥦 can also be used in contexts of ‘Environment Day‘, health, organic eating, dieting, etc.
- 🥦 Broccoli Flower
- 🥦 Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- 🥦 Wild Cabbage
- 🥦 Brassica Oleracea
- 🥦 Chinese Broccoli
- 🥦 Broccoli Raab
- 🥦 Romanesco Broccoli
- 🥦 Rapini