Meaning: An emoji showing three kidney beans. While the Beans emoji evidently suggests beans, it’s a lot more metaphorical. Firstly they’re flatulent and secondly they’re secretive. Now, we don’t know if they’re secretly flatulent. To put it straight, they spilled the beans and the gas.
🚨 Please Note: This is an upcoming emoji currently in draft status. It is not available on any device as of yet. This emoji is expected to be released as part of the Unicode 14.0 in 2022.
How and When to Use the Beans Emoji
- Kickstarting with the most meta use-case of this emoji; gas. Beans are quite often associated with farts. The more you eat, the more you release. Major. If you’re talking about this secret, then use this emoji.
- Secondly, and the originally intended, beans signify revealed secrets. If you’re directly inferring to something that’s exposed, about to be exposed, or a top-secret that’s no longer hidden, use this emoji.
- Though this emoji represents a single kind of beans, it can be used equally across all varieties, including peas and soybeans too.
- If you’re someone who’s consistent with slang, then here’s the perfect way to end a conversation. Cool beans! Or as we’d like to say it, kewl. Like, “Alright, man! See ya tomorrow! (the emoji)”.
- Generally, this emoji can be used as a reference to seeds, and other related themes such as gardening, planting, sowing, etc.
- Kidney Beans
- Canned Beans
- Mr. Bean
- Spill the Beans