🥒 Meaning: A full green cucumber with a dark outside and a lighter inside placed on a surface and sliced half-way through, such that the round pieces of cucumber lie in a slipping position one above the other.
The 🥒 Cucumber emoji signifies relaxation, rejuvenation, and the perfect and most budgetable way to beat the summer heat. It can also suggest numerous beauty tips and products that are quite prevalent in the market.
How and When to Use the 🥒 Cucumber Emoji
- If you’re referring to someone who’s calm and composed irrespective of how chaotic his/her surrounding is, you can use 🥒 (cool as a cucumber, indeed). For instance, “So, there was a mini panic attack after we heard the news, but this guy seemed to be so calm about the whole thing! HOW 🥒”.
- Are you posting a sultry summer picture or a video that evokes some major tropical summer vibes? Then, you may bring in 🥒 into that context.
- You can also use 🥒 while sharing pictures, videos, or recipes of cucumber-based dishes, drinks, or even pickles. For example, if you’re posting a picture of a salad bowl, you can use 🥒 in the caption (if there are cucumbers in it, of course).
- 🥒 can also be used to refer to any vegetable that are various forms of cucumber too; zucchini, pickled cucumbers, etc.
- If you’re sharing cucumber beauty tips or even a picture of you or your mum having some ‘me time’ with sliced cucumber on the eyes, you can use 🥒 in those captions too.
- 🥒 Cuke
- 🥒 Zucchini
- 🥒 Courgette
- 🥒 Pickle
- 🥒 Gherkin
- 🥒 Cool
- 🥒 Calm Vegetable