🍆 Meaning: A full-length side profile of an eggplant aka brinjal aka aubergine with a purple body and a green stem at the top. The 🍆 Eggplant emoji has tons of meanings. From being an ingredient in cooking to referring to the male genitalia, this emoji is quite versatile 🙂 .
How and When to Use the 🍆 Eggplant Emoji
- Firstly, using 🍆 as a vegetable – you can use this emoji in the caption while indicating that the picture or video (of a dish) that you’re posting has eggplant in it.
- You can also use 🍆 while sharing an eggplant-based dish recipe either as a social media post or even as a text or direct message (DM).
- Now, the more widely used reference of 🍆 – it signifies the penis in the virtual world of using emojis and sexting. This too comes in variations (Jesus. No puns intended) depending on the consecutive emojis, like 💦 Sweat Droplets (🍆💦).
- It so happens that nowadays 🍆 is very much = only to the male sex organ. Using this emoji in any context would blindly translate the subject to a sexual context unless the reason is mentioned. For instance, “Made this incredible dish! 🍆 A traditional aubergine recipe from my hometown!” (see, the last part is very necessary).
- A piece of info; #🍆 was taken down by Instagram due to its explicit usage and content.
- 🍆 Aubergine
- 🍆 Brinjal
- 🍆 Baby Eggplants (the small ones. VEGETABLES)
- 🍆 Indian Eggplants
- 🍆 White Eggplant
- 🍆 Green Eggplant or Thai Eggplant
- 🍆 Penis (unofficially)
- 🍆 Dick (unofficially)