🚍 Meaning: A front description of a bus, with a rectangular windscreen, a pair of headlights at the bottom, rearview mirrors at the side, and a vent in between. There seem to be two pairs of wheels underneath the bus.
The 🚍 Oncoming Bus emoji suggests a bus that’s in front of the viewer. So, it can signify an arriving bus or even a speeding bus. On a general note, this emoji can represent bus travel and public commute.
How and When to Use the 🚍 Oncoming Bus Emoji
- While texting someone that your bus is here or you gotta go, you can use 🚍. For example, “Okay. I’ll text you when I get there. Gotta rush now 🚍”.
- If you’re sharing a news post that features the face of the bus, you may want to use 🚍 in the caption as it best suits the context.
- If you’re texting someone about a speeding bus, or an irresponsible bus (essentially, the driver, but let’s not throw blame), 🚍 is your guest. The front focus of this emoji acts as a great emoji description to animate this particular scenario.
- If you revamped your bus and you’re either posting those pictures on social media or sending the same to a close someone, you can use 🚍. This holds good even while reposting pictures/videos of a modified bus.
- If you’re sharing inspirational stories about a particular bus driver, a bus franchise, or many buses in general, use 🚍.
- 🚍 Speeding Bus
- 🚍 Arriving Bus
- 🚍 Bus Arrival
- 🚍 Public Bus
- 🚍 School Bus
- 🚍 Tourist Bus
- 🚍 Office Bus