🚲 Meaning: A left-facing double-wheeled cycle with a handlebar in front, a seat in between, a pair of peddles below connected to a cycle chain that is wound all the way to the back wheel.
The 🚲 Bicycle emoji signifies an efficient and healthy way of traveling. It also suggests cycle rides, cycling marathons, competitions, and an eco-friendly mode of transport.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🚲 Bicycle Emoji
- While sharing pictures and/or videos of your early morning cycling scene, an aesthetically pleasing picture of your bike, or just a post dedicated to your cycling gang, use 🚲 in the caption.
- You could also use 🚲 while posting or reposting pictures, videos or even articles related to gorgeous cycling routes. The same applies even while sharing helpful guides on a cycling trip.
- 🚲 ought to be used in general frameworks that resonate with themes such as eco-friendly traveling, sustainable traveling, etc.
- If you’re reaching a particular place on your bicycle, you could use 🚲 to indicate your mode of travel – “Gonna do my cardio on the way 🚲”.
- If you’re a pro cyclist, a fitness freak, or you just love cycling, 🚲 could be in your social media profile name.
- 🚲 Cycle
- 🚲 Two-Wheeled Cycle
- 🚲 Cycling
- 🚲 Bicycling
- 🚲 Pedal Cycle
- 🚲 Pushbike
- 🚲 Bike