🚂 Meaning: A steam locomotive designed with a black and yellow body built with a chimney that lets out whiteish (or greyish) smoke, a red carriage with some yellow detailing, and two pairs of red wheels.
The 🚂 Locomotive emoji represents steam engine trains or steam locomotives that use wood and coal as fuel. It signifies the olden times when these trains were used, not the mention the pollution they caused too.
How and When to Use the 🚂 Locomotive Emoji
- Steam locomotives were in vogue from the 19th century till mid 20th century. So, if you’re posting anything that resonates with this time, you can use 🚂 in those post captions.
- While posting or reposting vintage train pictures, 🚂 could be added in the post caption. You could also use this emoji while sharing pictures and/or videos of railway tracks or you on them (as part of a photoshoot, geez).
- You can also use 🚂 while sharing pictures of your grandparents, great grands, essentially, any ancestral post could use this emoji in the caption – indicating that they’re old, classic, and vintage.
- If you love trains, or if you just love Sheldon Cooper, oh sorry, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, you could use 🚂 in your social media profile name.
- 🚂 can be used to signify a ‘slow coach’ too – since old trains were comparatively slower, less efficient, and not very impressive in terms of speed.
- 🚂 Steam Locomotive
- 🚂 Steam Train
- 🚂 Engine Train
- 🚂 Steam Engine Train
- 🚂 Thomas (if you get it, you get it)
- 🚂 Train Engine
- 🚂 Choo Choo Train