🚐 Meaning: The side profile of a small bus with a rectangular appearance and an extended nose-like structure in the front, with a visible windshield, windows, headlights, taillights, and a pair of wheels.
The 🚐 Minibus emoji represents a concise version of the usual bus, transporting lesser people. This emoji can suggest both private and public traveling; a public bus, a tourist bus, an office bus, etc.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🚐 Minibus Emoji
- If you and a couple of friends or colleagues are heading out for a trip together, you could use 🚐 to indicate that this would be the best mode of transport for the excursion. The same applies even while suggesting that you have or you plan to book a minibus.
- If you’re in a minibus, or you’re taking a minibus to reach a given destination, you can use 🚐 while texting someone about it.
- Use 🚐 while sharing pictures and/or videos of modified minibusses – it can be a hardware modification or even a repainted vehicle.
- In a similar framework as the first point, 🚐 can be used while asking someone or inviting someone on a road trip.
- If you own a minibus or you just bought a new one, you can use 🚐 while sharing pictures of your minibus or even while implying that you’re driving, will be driving and hence busy or any other such context.
- 🚐 Microbus
- 🚐 Minivan
- 🚐 Omnibus
- 🚐 Small Bus
- 🚐 Mini Bus
- 🚐 Van
- 🚐 Tourist Bus
- 🚐 Excursion Bus
- 🚐 Jitney