🍨 Meaning: A silvery ice cream bowl with a short stand ending in a circular base, holding a scoop of what seems to be vanilla ice cream and a pair of choco sticks stuck into the scoop at the side.
The 🍨 Ice Cream emoji signifies a single scoop bowl (which can differ on other platforms). It suggests a sense of relishing some cold in a heaty season or situation, a way of calming down, the perfect PMS medicine, and one of the paths to overcoming a breakup.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🍨 Ice Cream Emoji
- Use 🍨 while helping someone calm down and ‘look at the bright side’. For example, “Oh, dude. Let it go, think about the best that could come out of this situation 🍨”.
- You can also use 🍨 while sharing social media posts or stories about an ‘ice cream mood’ or just a ‘just kill me already, need some ice cream’ mood.
- 🍨 can also signify some kind of a special occasion too. For instance, “Congratulations, buddy! Coronavirus may keep us apart, but I can still send you some virtual gifts! Here’s some ice cream 🍨”.
- If you’re posting or reposting something about ice creams or frozen yogurt; like an informative post, a viral video, a meme, or even a fun Buzzfeed video, you can use 🍨 in those captions or even within a story.
- 🍨 Scoop of Ice Cream
- 🍨 Ice Cream Bowl
- 🍨 Vanilla Ice Cream (the flavor can differ)
- 🍨 Triple Scoop Ice Cream (on some platforms)
- 🍨 Bowl of Ice Cream
- 🍨 Sorbet
- 🍨 Frozen Yogurt