🍮 Meaning: A white plate with a slightly inverse tapering creamy cylindrical circular structure representing custard with a brown base and a reddish-brown top.
The 🍮 Custard emoji refers to a platter of pudding, and not exactly custard. However, this emoji can be used to suggest all similar desserts in this spectrum; jelly, custard, pudding, etc.
How and When to Use the 🍮 Custard Emoji
- First off, use 🍮 while posting or reposting custard, pudding or jelly pictures (the reason is stated in the previous section) on social media.
- Since 🍮 is not exactly custard and is pudding, you can use this emoji while addressing a loved one, you know, like ‘puddin‘. You can also use this emoji while sharing social media pictures of or with them.
- Next, use 🍮 in any situation or conversation that would refer to the famous phrase of “pudding is in the eating“. For instance, “Hey. You’ve just met her a week ago. Don’t make assumptions. Pudding is in the eating, mate 🍮”.
- If you’re sharing a hair color or even a picture of a dress that looks like 🍮, then feel free to use this emoji in that caption.
- Use 🍮 while texting someone and/or sharing pictures of the perfect custard/pudding/jelly you made at home too!
- 🍮 Pudding
- 🍮 Caramel Custard
- 🍮 Jelly
- 🍮 Crème Brûlée
- 🍮 Crème Custard
- 🍮 Dessert
- 🍮 Caramel Jelly
- 🍮 Pud
- 🍮 Puddin