???? Meaning: A white plate with a slightly inverse tapering creamy cylindrical circular structure representing custard with a brown base and a reddish-brown top.
The ???? Custard emoji refers to a platter of pudding, and not exactly custard. However, this emoji can be used to suggest all similar desserts in this spectrum; jelly, custard, pudding, etc.
How and When to Use the ???? Custard Emoji
- First off, use ???? while posting or reposting custard, pudding or jelly pictures (the reason is stated in the previous section) on social media.
- Since ???? is not exactly custard and is pudding, you can use this emoji while addressing a loved one, you know, like ‘puddin‘. You can also use this emoji while sharing social media pictures of or with them.
- Next, use ???? in any situation or conversation that would refer to the famous phrase of “pudding is in the eating“. For instance, “Hey. You’ve just met her a week ago. Don’t make assumptions. Pudding is in the eating, mate ????”.
- If you’re sharing a hair color or even a picture of a dress that looks like ????, then feel free to use this emoji in that caption.
- Use ???? while texting someone and/or sharing pictures of the perfect custard/pudding/jelly you made at home too!
- ???? Pudding
- ???? Caramel Custard
- ???? Jelly
- ???? Crème Brûlée
- ???? Crème Custard
- ???? Dessert
- ???? Caramel Jelly
- ???? Pud
- ???? Puddin