👓 Meaning: A pair of circular lenses that are slightly squared at the top and framed with thick fiber that connects both lenses at the rim, thus forming a typical icon of a pair of spectacles.
The 👓 Glasses emoji represents a pair of reading glasses that are usually prescribed for medical purposes. However, at a deeper level, this emoji can signify sight, perception, lenses, and a sense of seeing better.
How and When to Use the 👓 Glasses Emoji
- If you’re asking someone to get a better pair of glasses, either in the comments section or in a personal conversation, you can use 👓. For instance, “Yo. You need a new pair of glasses. Hopefully that will change your perception 👓”.
- You could also use 👓 if you’re talking about ‘rose-colored/tinted glasses’ in any context. For example, “Dude. STOP, okay, just STOP. Please see her for what she is, FOR ONCE. Stop being so rosy 👓”.
- If you’re talking about how you or someone you know made a spectacle of themselves, you can use 👓. Like, “Honesty is my weak spot. I made a spectacle out of myself, unnecessarily, because I was honest about the wrong thing, at the wrong time and with the wrong crowd 👓”.
- 👓 can also be used as a beautifully stereotyped way of referring to a “nerd”.
- Use 👓 to inform someone to pick up your new glasses, or to tell them that you’re in dire need of a new pair.
- 👓 Spectacles
- 👓 Prescribed Glasses
- 👓 Eyeglasses
- 👓 Reading Glasses
- 👓 Powered Glasses
- 👓 Specs
- 👓 Framed Glasses