👡 Meaning: A nude or cream high block-heeled shoe with a plain toe-strap in front without a toe grip. The 👡 Woman’s Sandal emoji suggests both casual and formal footwear. It signifies ease, fashion, and a great alternative for those who don’t prefer 👠 High-Heeled Shoes.
How and When to Use the 👡 Woman’s Sandal Emoji
- If 👡 is your style and you’re letting someone know that you’re on the way to a decided venue, use this emoji. Like, “On my way, darling 👡. Got stuck in the traffic”.
- While sharing pictures either as a post or repost of a pair of sandals, with the wearer or without, you may use 👡 in the caption.
- If you and your sister gang is the sandal kind of gang, use 👡 while posting group photos or even social media stories of a good time.
- If you wore a pair of sandals to an event and you’re sharing pictures from that event, don’t forget to drop 👡 into the context. (if you love your shoes than most people 🙂 jk. if shoes impress more, actually).
- 👡 could be used to refer to an array of similar shoes; wedges, mid-heel shoes, kitty heels, heeled sliders, etc.
- 👡 Wedges
- 👡 Heeled Sliders
- 👡 Heeled Sandals
- 👡 Block-Heeled Shoes
- 👡 Block Heels
- 👡 Heels
- 👡 Wedged Heels