Meaning: A digital battery with a vertically rectangular body shown with a red line at the bottom. This red line encompassing a “-” (minus sign), suggests that the battery is dying/dead. There is a “+” sign on the top of the battery.
🚨 Please Note: This is an upcoming emoji currently in draft status. It is not available on any device as of yet. This emoji is expected to be released as part of the Unicode 14.0 in 2022.
How and When to Use the Low Battery Emoji
- Firstly, the personified use-case of this emoji. If you’re texting someone close about how down you are, you can use this emoji. For instance, “I’m a little exhausted, buddy” or “I think I’m just done. For the WEEK!”.
- You could also apply this emoji while suggesting that something or someone is drained or draining out. Like, “Don’t beat yourself up like this! All this thinking and overthinking is just draining you out!” or “My head’s so drained out, it’s not even funny”.
- This emoji is super useful while telling someone that you don’t have the energy for something or someone.
- If your phone is on the verge of dying out, this emoji is very effective in informing someone about the situation. Just pop this emoji in and they’ll know that you’ll be out for a while.
- You may build upon the ‘red line’ in this emoji too. For example, “This is a sign, mate. This is YOUR redline. Don’t cross it” or “If you continue despite the redline, you may just cause an explosive scenario”.
- Dying Battery
- Red Line on Battery
- Switching Off
- Draining Battery
- Shut Down
- Dead Battery
- Low on Life
- Low Energy