🤸 Meaning: A full profile of a gender-neutral person showing either the face or the back of the head while balancing on both palms and the legs are spread wide apart, thus, in the process of doing a cartwheel.
The 🤸 Person Cartwheeling emoji refers to a gymnast or an athlete irrespective of gender and sex. It can also signify excitement, happiness, and a sense of being bubbly and goofy, besides being extremely flexible and having great body balance.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤸 Person Cartwheeling Emoji
- If your bestie just texted something extremely exciting, like a random meetup after almost a year, you can reply with 🤸 as a way of saying “Wooohooo 🤸. I can’t wait!”.
- If you’re posting an incredible athletic or gymnastic post, you can use 🤸 in those captions.
- Are you a gymnast? Or you love the sport? Then use 🤸 in your social media profile name.
- 🤸 can also be used in goofy and bubbly contexts. So, if you’re being playful in a conversation or you’re playfully pulling your bestie’s leg, then you can use this emoji – like “Oooh. Nice. Hot shower eh? But you don’t deserve water no 🤸”.
- You can also use 🤸 while posting something exciting or something new. For example, if you got a new haircut or a new body piercing and you’re posting about it, you can still use this emoji in that context as well.
- Use 🤸 in captions for posts or tweets about sports, exercise, and fitness. You can also add other sports-related emojis such as 🧗♂️ Rock Climbing, 🏌 Golfing, 🚴 Cycling, etc.
- 🤸 Gender-Neutral Gymnast
- 🤸 Gymnastics
- 🤸 Exercise
- 🤸 Cartwheeling
- 🤸 Somersault
- 🤸 Acrobatics
- 🤸 Calisthenics
- 🤸 Athlete
- 🤸 Gymnastic Athlete