🏊 Meaning: A gender-neutral description of a person dressed in a swimming gear while positioned in a stroking posture, with one arm and the same side of the torso and face out of the water.
The 🏊 Person Swimming emoji refers to any swimmer irrespective of the proficiency level, gender, and sex. It signifies aquatics, recreation, relaxation, skill, swimming lessons, and even a swimming competition.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🏊 Person Swimming Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture or video of you swimming or any other water sport such as snorkeling and scuba diving, you can use 🏊 in the caption.
- If you’re a professional swimmer or swimming is your therapeutic answer to any stress in the world, you can use 🏊 in your social media profile name.
- 🏊 can also be used while posting swimming memes, fails or even animals swimming, which can be quite a cute sight!
- If your little one started swimming classes and you’re posting about it as a proud parent or texting a close someone about it, you can use 🏊 in those contexts. You can replace ‘your little one’ with yourself and it would still work the same.
- Besides literally swimming, 🏊 can also indicate an act of swimming towards or into something or someone. For instance, if you’re best friend just messaged you that she got two tickets to the concert and you’re the other person, you can use 🏊 as a way of saying, “Wooohooo. Lets gooo 🏊”.
- 🏊 Gender-Neutral Swimmer
- 🏊 Swimming
- 🏊 Diving
- 🏊 Stroking
- 🏊 Snorkeling
- 🏊 Swimming Championship
- 🏊 Aquatics
- 🏊 Floating
- 🏊 Exercise