🚴 Meaning: A full-body, side profile of a gender-neutral person dressed in comfortable cycling gear, a pair of shoes, and a helmet while crouching over a cycle, feet on the pedals, and gesturing the act of cycling forward.
The 🚴 Person Biking emoji refers to a cyclist irrespective of gender and sex. This emoji signifies cycling, exercising, fitness, leg toning, a cycling race, and most importantly, an eco-friendly mode of transport.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🚴 Person Cycling Emoji
- While reposting or retweeting a tough cycling track that some brave cyclist(s) undertook, use 🚴 in the post caption or within the retweet.
- If you’re posting pictures or videos of yourself cycling or participating in a marathon or going out for a soothing Sunday morning bicycling time, you can use 🚴 the captions in all these contexts.
- 🚴 can also be used while posting pictures or videos of your little one(s) learning to ride a bike or cycling to school for the first time.
- If you’re a professional cyclist or cycling is your everything, use 🚴 in your social media profile name.
- If you’re sharing a public post or tweet about an upcoming marathon or a cycling session for a cause or any such public welfare information related to cycling, use 🚴 in the caption or tweet.
- Use 🚴 while posting about a cycling milestone that you personally achieved. You can either add just the figurative details or a picture of the track you went through via Google maps too.
- 🚴 Cycling
- 🚴 Gender-Neutral Cyclist
- 🚴 Bicycling
- 🚴 Biking
- 🚴 Cycle Ride
- 🚴 Pedalling
- 🚴 Riding a Bike
- 🚴 Riding a Cycle
- 🚴 Gender-Neutral Person Riding a Cycle