🏋️ Meaning: A full-body profile of a gender-neutral person doing a full-squat while holding up a set of heavyweights with both hands, while being dressed in comfy gym clothes, knee pads, and a pair of gyming shoes.
The 🏋️ Person Lifting Weights emoji refers to a weightlifter irrespective of gender and sex. It signifies muscular strength, grit, dedication, motivation, bodybuilding, and an overall sense of being a fitness freak.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🏋️ Person Lifting Weights Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture or video of yourself lifting weights or gyming otherwise, either as a flaunting post or as an informative post, you can use 🏋️ in the caption.
- If ‘hitting the gym’ is the current big mood, use 🏋️ as your social media status, it can be on WhatsApp, Facebook, or even Twitter.
- 🏋️ can also be used to show strength and power. For example, if you’re bestie is pulling your leg about what a wuss you were in 5th grade, you can send this emoji in that conversation, as a way of saying “Hey hey hey. STFU, okay. That happened just once. I’m back now, to kick your backside 🏋️”.
- Sharing a workout regime, motivation quote, or pictures of thyself? Use 🏋️ in those contexts.
- If you’re at the gym and someone asks you what you’re up to, you can reply with 🏋️ to indicate where you are and what you’re doing.
- If you’re posting a healthy diet for people who workout, or working out tips for beginners, or any such informative content, you can use 🏋️.
- 🏋️ Gender-Neutral Person Lifting Weights
- 🏋️ Gyming
- 🏋️ At the Gym
- 🏋️ Working Out
- 🏋️ Building Muscle
- 🏋️ Hitting the Gym
- 🏋️ Gains
- 🏋️ Weightlifting
- 🏋️ Bodybuilding
- 🏋️ Free Weights
- 🏋️ Powerlifting