🤸♀️ Meaning: A full-length profile of a woman balancing her entire body, upside-down, on her hands while she spreads her legs wide apart. On some platforms, the character’s face is visible and sometimes, the back of the head.
The 🤸♀️ Woman Cartwheeling emoji refers to a female gymnast, acrobat, or athlete. It signifies a great deal of body balance, physical flexibility, skill, and muscular strength. However, it can also suggest excitement, fun, and playfulness.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤸♀️ Woman Cartwheeling Emoji
- While posting painful cartwheeling fails, memes, acrobats gone terribly wrong, etc, use 🤸♀️ in the caption.
- If you’re posting a picture or video of you or your daughter doing a cartwheel on your social media handle, you can use 🤸♀️ in the caption.
- 🤸♀️ can also be used in the context goofiness. So, the next time you pull your best friend’s leg or say something nasty in a playful and light-hearted way, you can use this emoji (but, that is no excuse to hurt someone, just make sure you’re not being hurtful).
- If you’re posting, tweeting, or texting someone about something exciting, like a long weekend or a massive vacation that’s on the cards, you can use 🤸♀️ in those contexts too. For example, “Guess WHUTTT. I’m on my way to Hawaii for the next couple of weeks!! 🤸♀️🤸♀️. A much-needed vacay, I must say!”.
- If you’re a professional gymnast or an acrobat, use 🤸♀️ in your social media profile name.
- 🤸♀️ can also be used as a way of showing that you’re unbothered or even unimpressed by someone or something. For example, if you’re bestie is asking you about that boy who was all about you a couple of weeks ago, you can reply with this emoji as a way of showing that you don’t care – like “Idk, sis. Idcccc 🤸♀️“.
- 🤸♀️ Female Gymnast
- 🤸♀️ Female Acrobat
- 🤸♀️ Gymnastics
- 🤸♀️ Acrobatics
- 🤸♀️ Female Dancer
- 🤸♀️ Tumbling
- 🤸♀️ Somersaulting
- 🤸♀️ Human Catherine Wheel
- 🤸♀️ Flipping Over