🤛 Meaning: A held-out right hand, clenched into a full fist and pointing in the left direction. This emoji indicates a left fist bump or even a friendly nudge.
The 🤛 Left Facing Fist suggests playfulness, appreciation, support, friendliness, platonic warmth, and affection too. It is available in the designated colors almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤛 Left-Facing Fist Emoji
- Use 🤛 if you want to give your buddy a fist bump over text.
- 🤛 can also be used to bring in the ‘nudge’ over chat.
- 🤛 is also an appreciative emoji. So use it as a reaction to something cool that you came across on social media.
- Besides, 🤛 can also be used to show that you approve of or are proud of something your friend did.
- You can also make 🤛 as your own version of the ‘Ultimate fist bump’. (courtesy: Dark, Netflix – you’d know it if you’ve watched it).
- If you want to bring in some liveliness into the mundane chatting routine, you can send 🤛 and ask your buddy to send the 🤜 Right-Facing Fist emoji as a response.
- 🤛 Fist Bump
- 🤛 Nudge
- 🤛 Hey
- 🤛 What Up
- 🤛 Appreciation
- 🤛 More Power to You
- 🤛 Awesome
- 🤛 Cool
- 🤛 Left Fist Bump
- 🤛 Ultimate Fist Bump
- 🤛 Playful
- 🤛 Casual