👨🦱 Meaning: A generic face of a man with beautiful curled tresses with some platforms even displaying a mustache with this emoji. It refers to all those gorgeous lads with a curly mane.
The 👨🦱 Man: Curly Hair emoji mostly means natural curls. However, it could also fit in with the salon-curled hair and hairstyles. This emoji is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👨🦱 Man: Curly Hair Emoji
- If you’re trying to describe a curly-haired someone you met or an old friend you recently caught up with, 👨🦱 can act as a great descriptor.
- If you’re on the way to get some beautiful curls at the hairdresser, send 👨🦱 in your chats to indicate that you’ll soon be having curls too.
- 👨🦱 can also be used as a reaction to some gorgeous curls that you came across on social media. Don’t forget to couple it up with a few ❤️ Red Heart, 😍 Smiling Face With Heart-Eyes emojis, and other such cutes emojis.
- Use 👨🦱 in your photo captions if you’re posting pictures of your own curls or that of someone else’s.
- If you just came across a heart-throbbing image of some breathtaking curls, and you’re rushing to send it to your gang, use 👨🦱 either before sending the image/video to build some curiosity or with the image/video.
- 👨🦱 Curls
- 👨🦱 Natural Curls
- 👨🦱 Afro
- 👨🦱 Kinky Curls
- 👨🦱 Styled Curls
- 👨🦱 Coiled Curls
- 👨🦱 Man With Curly Hair
- 👨🦱 Wavy Curls
- 👨🦱 Nerd Face