💁♂️ Meaning: A bust-length description of a man with side-parted hair and slightly smiling and open mouth, holding his left hand up to his shoulder in a way that the palm is tipped off to look like he’s holding a tray.
The 💁♂️ Man Tipping Hand emoji signifies a sense of being unbothered, clueless (in a deliberate way), uninterested, and sassy too. More than anything, this emoji delivers the perfect message of not giving a damn.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 💁♂️ Man Tipping Hand Emoji
- If someone gave you the latest gossip of something you don’t really care about anymore, use 💁♂️ as a response.
- You could also use 💁♂️ in captions while posting pictures that are sassy and carefree (too cool types).
- 💁♂️ can be used while sending posts about people or things that you find super cool and maybe even inspirational, like “Damn. No doubts there, he’s an idol after all 💁♂️”.
- 💁♂️ might give out an annoying and narcissistic vibe if used too much, so try not to overdo it.
- Use 💁♂️ as a way of saying “I told you so” when something messes up and you kind of mentally predicted it.
- If you’re trying to distance from someone with neutral and not-so-interested replies, you can use 💁♂️ (they’d eventually get bugged of it).
- 💁♂️ Whatever
- 💁♂️ Carefree
- 💁♂️ Sassy
- 💁♂️ Not Bothered
- 💁♂️ Cool
- 💁♂️ Uninterested
- 💁♂️ Distant
- 💁♂️ Cheeky
- 💁♂️ Confident
- 💁♂️ Smirky
- 💁♂️ Told You So
- 💁♂️ Information Desk Man