🧏♂️ Meaning: An extreme closeup shot of the right side of a man’s face, and his right hand raised up to the face, with the forefinger touching the cheek along with two curved lines that indicate hand movement.
The 🧏♂️ Deaf Man emoji signifies a man with a hearing disability. This emoji’s gesture refers to the sign language adopted by the deaf community as a form of communication.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🧏♂️ Deaf Man Emoji
- Use 🧏♂️ while describing someone with a hearing difficulty on text.
- If you’re texting someone about your hearing disability, use 🧏♂️ in such contexts.
- You can also bring in the 🧏♂️ emoji in captions when the post is talking about the deaf community or anything to do with hearing disability.
- Use 🧏♂️ in your own picture captions, because your life is an inspiration.
- 🧏♂️ can be coupled with the 🦻 Ear With Hearing Aid emoji while talking about deaf awareness or even in captions for similar posts.
- If you or someone you know very closely has begun taking sign language classes, you can use 🧏♂️ while talking about it.
- 🧏♂️ Deaf
- 🧏♂️ Deafness
- 🧏♂️ Hearing Disability
- 🧏♂️ Hearing Difficulties
- 🧏♂️ Hearing Aid
- 🧏♂️ Communication
- 🧏♂️ Deaf Awareness
- 🧏♂️ Deaf Adult
- 🧏♂️ Sign Language
- 🧏♂️ American Sign Language
- 🧏♂️ Auditory Difficulty