🙎♂️ Meaning: A shoulder-length, common description of an irritated man. The pout used in this emoji is not the happy, selfie kind of pout. This emoji mostly refers to a sense of being lowkey pissed off.
The 🙎♂️ Man Pouting emoji signifies frustration and annoyance without visible evidence of being angry. Hence, this emoji goes along the lines of being fed up with someone or something.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🙎♂️ Man Pouting Emoji
- If you’re a single dude and your homies let you down on catching up for a game because they had to meet their girls, use 🙎♂️ to show them that you’re pissed off big time (but you know it wouldn’t help any cause).
- You can also use 🙎♂️ while loathing about an annoying family situation with a trusted family member or a friend.
- Use 🙎♂️ as a reaction to annoying posts that you may come across on social media (annoying, because they don’t really stand by your values and principles).
- If you’re telling someone or sending them something ironic and plainly irritation, pop in the 🙎♂️ emoji to enhance the emotion you’re trying to convey.
- 🙎♂️ Mad
- 🙎♂️ Irritated
- 🙎♂️ Eye Roll (the emotion behind it, not the action itself)
- 🙎♂️ Frustrated
- 🙎♂️ Annoyed
- 🙎♂️ Fed Up
- 🙎♂️ Bugged
- 🙎♂️ Pissed Off
- 🙎♂️ On Edge
- 🙎♂️ Ugh