🧄 Meaning: An inverted garlic sitting on its base, with white and purplish outer skin, tapering from the top to the bottom, where there’s also very short thick stem.
The 🧄 Garlic emoji signifies spice and also a sense of protection given its numerous qualities and uses while keeping away certain insects and bad omens too. It also suggests health, detoxification, and pungence.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧄 Garlic Emoji
- Spooks and garlic have a close alliance. For centuries now, garlic is believed to have the power to ward off the evil eye. Keeping that in mind, 🧄 can also be used in a casual (or not) sense while texting, as a way of saying “Okay, keep thy mouth shut. Nothing negative in this conversation 🧄”.
- If you’re texting someone about the health properties of garlic, forwarding an informative post, or even while posting or reposting the same on social media, you can use 🧄 in such contexts.
- 🧄 can be used while referring to spice and pungency. For example, if you’re replying to a “How was lunch?” text, you can send 🧄 as a way of indicating that it was garlic-ky.
- Highly speaking, you may use 🧄 while sharing pictures of your garlic mint stash or even while commenting on related posts.
- If you’re sharing a picture or a video of a delicious dish that you prepared, the key ingredient of which is garlic, you can use 🧄 in such post captions or even within a direct message (DM).
- 🧄 Allium Sativum (not exactly minty)
- 🧄 Wild Garlic
- 🧄 Solo Garlic
- 🧄 Snow Mountain Garlic
- 🧄 Hardneck Garlic
- 🧄 Softneck Garlic
- 🧄 Shallot