🧄 Meaning: An inverted garlic sitting on its base, with white and purplish outer skin, tapering from the top to the bottom, where there’s also very short thick stem.
The 🧄 Garlic emoji signifies spice and also a sense of protection given its numerous qualities and uses while keeping away certain insects and bad omens too. It also suggests health, detoxification, and pungence.
How and When to Use the 🧄 Garlic Emoji
- Spooks and garlic have a close alliance. For centuries now, garlic is believed to have the power to ward off the evil eye. Keeping that in mind, 🧄 can also be used in a casual (or not) sense while texting, as a way of saying “Okay, keep thy mouth shut. Nothing negative in this conversation 🧄”.
- If you’re texting someone about the health properties of garlic, forwarding an informative post, or even while posting or reposting the same on social media, you can use 🧄 in such contexts.
- 🧄 can be used while referring to spice and pungency. For example, if you’re replying to a “How was lunch?” text, you can send 🧄 as a way of indicating that it was garlic-ky.
- Highly speaking, you may use 🧄 while sharing pictures of your garlic mint stash or even while commenting on related posts.
- If you’re sharing a picture or a video of a delicious dish that you prepared, the key ingredient of which is garlic, you can use 🧄 in such post captions or even within a direct message (DM).
- 🧄 Allium Sativum (not exactly minty)
- 🧄 Wild Garlic
- 🧄 Solo Garlic
- 🧄 Snow Mountain Garlic
- 🧄 Hardneck Garlic
- 🧄 Softneck Garlic
- 🧄 Shallot