😮💨 Meaning: A yellow face with warm, closed eyes, slightly curved and raised eyebrows, a mouth that’s open with a sigh of relief while it blows a whiff of cloud, which is an animated symbol of an exhaled breath.
The 😮💨 Face Exhaling emoji signifies relief. It suggests a sense of calm, peace, and a feeling of narrowly escaping something or someone. This emoji can also refer to an ‘exhale’ after inhaling a deep breath.
How and When to Use the 😮💨 Face Exhaling Emoji
- If you just completed a tiring task that you were ranting about to a close someone, you can use 😮💨 in that context. Like “Phew. I’m finally done with that pain of a project 😮💨”.
- You can also use 😮💨 as a way of showing ‘narrow escape’. For instance, if you managed to smoothly avoid a stressful person or conversation, you can use this emoji while talking about it to someone.
- Use 😮💨 while telling your bestie to relax and take deep breaths. For example, “Hey, hey, heyyy. Calm down, okay. It’s all going to be alright. Deep breaths 😮💨“.
- Use 😮💨 to imply a ‘sigh of relief’. If someone told you something alarming but backed it up with something more genuine than the worst-case scenarios you thought of, you can use this emoji in such a conversation.
- If you finally moved out of an extremely uncomfortable and unclean apartment that you blindly moved into in the first place, you can use 😮💨 while celebrating this piece of accomplishment either with a social media post or even while texting someone about it.
- If you’re enjoying a peaceful Sunday after weeks of having people around, you can use 😮💨 as a way of showing relaxation and comfort.
- 😮💨 Sight of Relief
- 😮💨 Relieved
- 😮💨 Exhaling
- 😮💨 Deep Breaths
- 😮💨 Phew
- 😮💨 Respite
- 😮💨 Alleviating
- 😮💨 Relaxed
- 😮💨 Comfort