🥊 Meaning: A left-facing red boxing glove designed as a fist and wrapped with a seeming velcro band at the back. The 🥊 Boxing Glove emoji signifies boxing as a game and other use cases of the same, such as a punch or a physical fight.
How and When to Use the 🥊 Boxing Glove Emoji
- If you’re warning your buddy to stop making terrible jokes, please use 🥊! For example, “Omg, dude. For the last time, IT’S NOT FUNNY. Stop it before I punch you through the phone 🥊”.
- In a similar context, you can use 🥊 to suggest that someone or yourself are offended – “Oof. That was below the belt, man🥊”.
- Use 🥊 while talking about a fight in any context; a text message, a post caption, etc – “First rule of fight club is you don’t talk about fight club. The second rule of fight club is you don’t talk about fight club 🥊”.
- If you’re playfully (or not) instigating someone in a conversation, use 🥊. Like, “Or what? If I don’t listen to you, what? You’re gonna punch me, huh? 🥊” or “Come on, mate. Take me on 🥊”.
- 🥊 works well even for the different variations of boxing such as kickboxing.
- 🥊 Boxing
- 🥊 Punch
- 🥊 Fighting
- 🥊 Fight
- 🥊 Pugilism
- 🥊 Fisticuffs
- 🥊 Kickboxing