🚴♂️ Meaning: A full-length, side profile of a man sitting on a bicycle with feet on the pedals and palms on the handles as he crouches over, dressed in the typical cycling gear, a pair of comfy biking shoes, and a helmet.
The 🚴♂️ Man Biking emoji refers to a male cyclist irrespective of the level of proficiency. It signifies exercising, maintaining fitness, toning the lower half of the body, and adopting an organic mode of transport as well.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🚴♂️ Man Biking Emoji
- Use 🚴♂️ while posting about your morning cycling routine or a general picture or video of you bicycling or even just with your cycle.
- If you recently cycled through a gorgeous route and captured some of the most blissful images and videos of this route, you can still use 🚴♂️ in the caption, although there aren’t pictures of you cycling per se.
- Is there an exciting marathon coming up? Are you looking forward to cycle for a cause and spread the word for more locals to join? Share this information along with the 🚴♂️ emoji.
- If you’re a professional cyclist or someone who just loves and opts for cycling in the face of a metropolitan lifestyle any day, then you can use 🚴♂️ in your social media profile name.
- Use 🚴♂️ in the caption while posting videos or pictures with your cycling buddies.
- Are you going on a biking adventure? And are you posting or tweeting pre-adventure (and/or post-adventure) pictures on your social media handle? Then use 🚴♂️ in those contexts as well.
- 🚴♂️ Male Cyclist
- 🚴♂️ Man Cycling
- 🚴♂️ Man Riding a Bicycle
- 🚴♂️ Bicyclist
- 🚴♂️ Riding a Bike
- 🚴♂️ Biking
- 🚴♂️ Pedalling
- 🚴♂️ Cycling
- 🚴♂️ Bicycling