🏳️⚧️ Meaning: A waving flag without the flag post, painted in consecutive pairs of light blue and light pink stripes, and a white stripe in between. On some platforms the flag is stationery.
The 🏳️⚧️ Transgender Flag represents the transgender community. It symbolizes the stereotypical colors for baby girls and boys, while the white stripe signifies a neutral gender.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🏳️⚧️ Transgender Flag Emoji
- While sharing pictures or videos related to transgenders, you can use 🏳️⚧️ in the caption; it can be an empowering video, a quote, a work of art, a viral post, anything.
- If you are transgender, use 🏳️⚧️ in your social media profile name.
- Use 🏳️⚧️ while posting those absolutely adorable transgender wedding posts, love stories, parenting, and other super cute and sweet content on your social media stories or feed.
- You can also use 🏳️⚧️ while posting pictures from your Pride march. It works if you’re speaking specifically for transgenders or generally for the LGBTQIA+ community too.
- Drag is not transgender. So, in case you’re not well-informed enough, please refrain from using 🏳️⚧️ in the framework of drag queens and kings.
- 🏳️⚧️ Transgender
- 🏳️⚧️ Gender Non-Binary
- 🏳️⚧️ Transgender Pride Flag
- 🏳️⚧️ Trans Flag
- 🏳️⚧️ Blue, Pink, White Flag
- 🏳️⚧️ Gender Fluidity