🏳️ Meaning: A rectangular white flag waving from its flag post. The 🏳️ White Flag emoji symbolizes surrender, peace, and amicability on the political front and trustworthiness and positivity signs in the scene of interpersonal relationships (romantic, mostly).
How and When to Use the 🏳️ White Flag Emoji
- Unlike the warning signs conveyed by the 🚩 Red Flag, 🏳️ signifies a ‘good sign’, that boosts trust and clears the coast for one to let his/her guard down.
- A few examples supporting the previous point – “That sounds like a good sign. I have a positive feeling about it 🏳️” or “As shocking as it is all the times I’ve spent with him have been wonderful! 🏳️”.
- You could also apply 🏳️ as a ‘good to go’ or ‘GO’; essentially a positive sign or a symbol of approval.
- If you’re sharing news posts about peace in the world, especially one that’s concluded after prolonged enmity, use 🏳️ in the caption.
- You can locally use 🏳️ even in personal scenarios. Like, “We’re all good now 🏳️” or “Did y’all patch up yet?? 🏳️”.
- 🏳️ Peace Flag
- 🏳️ Truce
- 🏳️ White Flag (Good Sign)
- 🏳️ Waving White Flag
- 🏳️ Flag of Truce
- 🏳️ Retreat