🏳️ Meaning: A rectangular white flag waving from its flag post. The 🏳️ White Flag emoji symbolizes surrender, peace, and amicability on the political front and trustworthiness and positivity signs in the scene of interpersonal relationships (romantic, mostly).
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🏳️ White Flag Emoji
- Unlike the warning signs conveyed by the 🚩 Red Flag, 🏳️ signifies a ‘good sign’, that boosts trust and clears the coast for one to let his/her guard down.
- A few examples supporting the previous point – “That sounds like a good sign. I have a positive feeling about it 🏳️” or “As shocking as it is all the times I’ve spent with him have been wonderful! 🏳️”.
- You could also apply 🏳️ as a ‘good to go’ or ‘GO’; essentially a positive sign or a symbol of approval.
- If you’re sharing news posts about peace in the world, especially one that’s concluded after prolonged enmity, use 🏳️ in the caption.
- You can locally use 🏳️ even in personal scenarios. Like, “We’re all good now 🏳️” or “Did y’all patch up yet?? 🏳️”.
- 🏳️ Peace Flag
- 🏳️ Truce
- 🏳️ White Flag (Good Sign)
- 🏳️ Waving White Flag
- 🏳️ Flag of Truce
- 🏳️ Retreat