⚧️ Meaning: A small circle in the middle with an arrow emerging on the top right corner, a cross from the bottom, and a combination of both from the top left corner. Sometimes shown within a square box.
The ⚧️ Transgender Symbol signifies the transgender community within the LGBTQIA+ community. It’s a symbolic representation of inclusion and equality along with the stereotyped male and female binary symbols.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ⚧️ Transgender Symbol Emoji
- If you’re posting or reposting a powerful message about and/or for transgender people, use ⚧️ in the caption.
- You can also use ⚧️ in general contexts surrounding the LGBTQIA+; it can be a video, a picture, a Pride post, a coming-out post, anything.
- If you identify yourself as transgender, or you’re beginning to conform to your gender identity you can use ⚧️ in your social media profile name.
- ⚧️ can be brought into the frameworks of Pride filters as well! If you’re posting or reposting a beautiful and aesthetic picture with a rainbow filter, use this emoji in the caption.
- Happy Pride Month! (although every month is pretty much Pride month) or Happy Transgender Week! Doesn’t matter what the celebration is, you can always use ⚧️ in those contexts (related to transgenders, of course).
- ⚧️ Transgender
- ⚧️ Trans Symbol
- ⚧️ Female, Male and Genderqueer Symbols
- ⚧️ Transgender Sign
- ⚧️ Gender Fluid Symbol
- ⚧️ Gender Non-Binary Symbol