🥲 Meaning: A combination emoji with the 🙂 Slightly Smiling Face emoji and the 💧 Droplet emoji. The teardrop could fall from either eye and on some platforms, the eyes are designed with a glisten in them.
The 🥲 Smiling Face With Tear emoji signifies a complicated emotion, tbh. It suggests feeling happy and tearful at the same time; which could be happy, grateful, and proud tears but also a way of saying I’m okay but also why don’t you just kill me.
How and When to Use the 🥲 Smiling Face With Tear Emoji
- If you just told you buddy about something stupid or terrible that you did and they reply with “It could’ve been worse”, you could use 🥲 while responding to that atrocious message, like Thanks a lot, mate 🥲. You made me feel a lot better than I did.
- You could also use 🥲 to show that you were touched by something that you witnessed on social media or something someone said. Like, “Awww. That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever told me 🥲”.
- If you’re telling someone that you’re okay when you’re clearly not, 🥲 is the perfect emoji. The same applies even while posting a social media story or a post caption about it. For instance, “Smile, they said. Through all the pain, they said. Well, STFU 🥲”.
- Use 🥲 to express happy tears, a sigh of painful relief or even gratitude.
- Laughing on the outside, but crying on the inside? 🥲 is the emoji you’re looking for.
- 🥲 Happy Tears
- 🥲 Smiling Face With a Tear
- 🥲 Slightly Smiling Face With Tear
- 🥲 Relieved Face
- 🥲 Proud
- 🥲 I’m Okay
- 🥲 Crying on the Inside
- 🥲 Grateful
- 🥲 Teary-Eyed