🚶 Meaning: A full-body length description of the side angle of a gender-neutral person placing one foot forward and the other behind, with the back held in a casual posture and the head leisurely looking forward.
The 🚶 Person Walking emoji refers to any person who’s walking irrespective of gender and sex. It signifies taking a stroll, getting some fresh air, and a relaxed kind of a walk rather than a working out, brisk walk.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🚶 Person Walking Emoji
- If your best friend has been stuck in a toxic loophole and he/she has been confiding in your, send 🚶 in that conversation as a way of telling him/her to walk away from such negativity. For example – “Listen. You don’t need to be putting up with such crap. Keep your head high and walk away 🚶”.
- If you’re texting someone that you’re walking to their place, use 🚶.
- You can also use 🚶 while texting your buddies or updating your social media story about your morning or evening walk. Ensure that you use this emoji only for a leisurely and casual walk and not for power walks because it looks nothing like a power walk.
- If someone left a group or left a chat and you’re texting your buddy about this alarming action, you can use 🚶 in that context.
- You can also use 🚶 in the context of indicating ‘social distancing’. For example “🚶 ___ 🚶 ___ 🚶 ___ 🚶” – social distancing, the new normal.
- Use 🚶 in any meme or post that has walking in it – it can be ‘the walk of shame’, ‘jazz walk’, ‘walking with God’, ‘walking together’, anything walking-related.
- 🚶 Gender-Neutral Person Walking
- 🚶 Taking a Stroll
- 🚶 Walk in the Park
- 🚶 Slow Walk
- 🚶 Walking
- 🚶 Promenading
- 🚶 Loafing
- 🚶 On Foot
- 🚶 Travelling on Foot
- 🚶 Gender-Neutral Pedestrian