🚶♀️ Meaning: A full-length portrayal of a woman standing sideways while she’s in a crouched posture with one foot in front and the other behind. She holds her arms to the side of her body and casually gazes in front.
The 🚶♀️ Woman Walking emoji can refer to any woman who’s walking, irrespective of gender and sex. This emoji signifies a literal and metaphorical meaning, depending on the context of use. It can mean taking a walk or walking away from someone or something too.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🚶♀️ Woman Walking Emoji
- If you love the act of walking, be it to get you somewhere or to get you out of somewhere or something, then you can use 🚶♀️ in your social media profile name.
- If you’re posting about your morning walk, a nature walk, or a personal record-breaking walk on social media, use 🚶♀️ such contexts.
- If you’re texting someone that you’re on the way to their place (by foot, of course), use 🚶♀️ in that conversation.
- If realization finally hit you and you’re messaging your bestie about how you’ll be walking away from all negativity once and for all, use 🚶♀️ in that context.
- If you’re either uploading about or texting your bestie about a ‘walk to remember’ that you had (it can be with a potential boyfriend/girlfriend, a crush, a guy/girl who asked you out, etc), you can use 🚶♀️.
- You can also use 🚶♀️ in your picture captions if your captions involve anything ‘walking’- related. For example, ‘Gravitate towards goodness 🚶♀️’, or ‘Learn to walk away from all that hurts you 🚶♀️’, etc.
- If you’re leaving a chat for some fresh air, use 🚶♀️ to indicate that.
- 🚶♀️ Woman Walking Forward
- 🚶♀️ Leisurely Walk
- 🚶♀️ Strolling
- 🚶♀️ Female Pedestrian
- 🚶♀️ Walk in the Park
- 🚶♀️ Casual Walk
- 🚶♀️ Relaxed Walking
- 🚶♀️ Walk Ahead
- 🚶♀️ Woman Walking Ahead
- 🚶♀️ Walking Towards
- 🚶♀️ Leaving
- 🚶♀️ Going Away