🚶♂️ Meaning: A full-body description of a man facing sideways with a pair of trousers and a tee-shirt. He holds one foot in front, the other behind, and one arm held leisurely by the side, while the entire body is in a relaxed posture.
The 🚶♂️ Man Walking emoji refers to any male who is walking irrespective of the age. It can have both, a literal sense and a metaphorical meaning; for example, taking a walk in the park can have both connotations.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🚶♂️ Man Walking Emoji
- If someone asks you “What’s up” on text and you’re taking a walk to the store, you can send 🚶♂️ in that conversation to tell him/her what you’re up to.
- Use 🚶♂️ in any literal sense of walking – walking home, walking to school, walking to your bestie’s place, etc. You can use this emoji either while texting someone of your whereabouts or while uploading a social media story of the same.
- You can use 🚶♂️ in your picture captions to denote a carefree and unbothered attitude. Or because the picture if of you taking a walk.
- If you began following someone, either on social media or in your spiritual life, and you’re texting your best buddy about it, use 🚶♂️ in that context. The spirituality bit can be uploaded on social media too because it’s cringy as uploading the former.
- If you like uploading your exercise routine on social media, then you can use 🚶♂️ while posting about your morning/evening walk.
- 🚶♂️ Man Strolling
- 🚶♂️ Taking a Walk
- 🚶♂️ Walk in the Park
- 🚶♂️ Leisurely Walk
- 🚶♂️ Male Pedestrian
- 🚶♂️ Casual Walk
- 🚶♂️ Walking Forward
- 🚶♂️ Walking Towards Something
- 🚶♂️ Stroll
- 🚶♂️ Movement
- 🚶♂️ Locomotion
- 🚶♂️ Travel on Foot