🕴 Meaning: A full-body profile of a man floating in thin air as he makes a shadow beneath him. He’s dressed in a black suit, a fedora hat, a pair of black shoes worn on white socks and reflective shades too.
Inspired by the picture of the Reggae musician, Peter Tosh on the record label of the legendary Ska band, the Specials, the 🕴 Person in Suit Levitating was further introduced by Webdings as an exclamation mark and this character was then named as Walt Jabsco.
Although originally a character of colour, this emoji is now available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🕴 Person in Suit Levitating Emoji
- 🕴 can also be used as an exclamation mark! However, a rude boy-inspired exclamation mark.
- 🕴 can be used to show a sense of overpower or condescension, in a healthy way. For instance, if you’re tweeting about two competing singers or sports teams and you support one of the two, you can use this emoji to indicate that your team is above the other.
- Use 🕴 to refer to investigators, detectives, and businessmen too. Suppose, you’re posting something about Benedict Cumberbatch (aka Sherlock), then feel free to use this emoji.
- You can also use 🕴 in your own picture captions, if you’re posting a picture where you look super fly or feel super high.
- If you’re posting a picture, video or tweet of a male celebrity whom you have a massive crush on, you can use 🕴 in the caption, along with other expressive emojis, such as ❤️ Red Heart and 😍 Smiling Face With Heart Eyes emojis.
- You can also use 🕴 while responding to social media posts about an impeccable artist, celebrity, basically anyone or anything that you find inspiring.
- 🕴 can be used even while posting anything Reggae or Ska-related.
- 🕴 Levitating Man
- 🕴 Rude Boy Logo
- 🕴 The Specials Emoji
- 🕴 Walter Jabsco
- 🕴 2 Tone Records
- 🕴 Floating Detective
- 🕴 Flying Man
- 🕴 Businessman
- 🕴 Ska
- 🕴 Reggae
- 🕴 Rude Boy Exclamation Mark