💇 Meaning: A gender-neutral description of a person with short hair and a pair of open scissors holding a couple of tresses as a way of motioning towards chopping it off.
The 💇 Person Getting Haircut emoji signifies a trip to the salon. However, it can also suggest change and a sense of becoming a new you. This emoji is available at the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 💇 Person Getting Haircut Emoji
- If you finally got a haircut after ages and you’re posting this little personal milestone on social media, use 💇 in the caption.
- You can also use 💇 as a way of seeming laid-back and unbothered on chat. For example, if your bestie is screaming on chat about something that you’re supposed to be bothered about, you can reply with “Oh, hey boo. Nah, I don’t care. I’m busy 💇”.
- You can use 💇 even in the context of getting a new hairstyle or doing it by yourself. So, the next time you sleek-style your hair, you can put that picture up on social media and tag this emoji along.
- If you’re a hairstylist by profession, you can use 💇 in your social media profile name.
- You can use 💇 while responding to social media posts that are about haircuts and styling.
- If you cut your hair by yourself or you gave a close someone a great haircut, you can proudly flaunt this talent of yours with the 💇 emoji.
- 💇 Haircut
- 💇 Gender-Neutral Person Getting Haircut
- 💇 Hairstyling
- 💇 Salon
- 💇 Hairdo
- 💇 Person Chopping Hair
- 💇 Coiffure
- 💇 Hair Dressing