🏊♀️ Meaning: A half-body profile of a woman dressed in a swimming outfit, plunging with one arm and the same side of the body held out of the water while the rest of the body stays beneath.
The 🏊♀️ Woman Swimming emoji refers to a female swimmer, irrespective of the level of proficiency. It signifies swimming and other swimming-related activities such as diving and snorkeling too.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🏊♀️ Woman Swimming Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture of you and/or with your swimming buddies, flaunting your swim bods or just swimming, you can use 🏊♀️ in the post caption.
- If it was your first time swimming with your little one, and you want to make a social media memory out of this, you can use 🏊♀️ in the caption while posting those heart-warming pictures or videos.
- Use 🏊♀️ in the caption while posting swimming memes (even made by you), fails or even cute posts with animals swimming in it.
- If you’re posting a quote about ‘racing’ or ‘getting back on track’, you can use 🏊♀️ in that caption. Although the emoji screams ‘swimming’, it can be used in other metaphorical contexts as well.
- If you’re posting swimming tips, a beginner’s guide to swimming, or any other such informative content, then use 🏊♀️ in the caption.
- 🏊♀️ can also indicate a sense of moving or rather swimming towards someone or something. For example, if you’ve missed your partner who was out of town for a while and is now coming home, you can use 🏊♀️ as a way of saying “I can’t waitttt 🏊♀️. Get home soon, you”.
- If you’re posting pictures of some amazing swimming destinations, you can use 🏊♀️ in the caption (this can also include the pool in your basement, cause you’re home is awesome).
- 🏊♀️ Female Swimmer
- 🏊♀️ Diving
- 🏊♀️ Swimming
- 🏊♀️ Plunging
- 🏊♀️ Taking a Dip
- 🏊♀️ Natation
- 🏊♀️ Exercise
- 🏊♀️ Stroking