🧔 Meaning: Although indicating a man, this is a gender-neutral visual description of a person with a beard. Referring to facial hair growth, grooming, and fashion, this emoji is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧔 Person: Beard Emoji
- If you just saw a super cool or even hot picture of a bearded person and you just cannot contain it, start sending those pictures along with the 🧔 emoji.
- If you’re posting a picture of a loved one who looks fantastic in a freshly grown beard or an everlastingly groomed one, use 🧔 in the captions.
- You can also pop the 🧔 emoji into your conversations if it reminds you of your or your best friend’s special someone.
- 🧔 is also a decent way to respond to beard pictures that you come across on social media. You could even pair it with a couple of ❤️ Heart emojis or even 😍 Smiling Face With Heart Eyes emoji.
- If you’re in the process of growing an extraordinary look with an oncoming beard, send pictures of the stages of improvement along with 🧔.
- 🧔 Beard
- 🧔 Facial Hair
- 🧔 Stubble
- 🧔 Full Beard
- 🧔 Bristles
- 🧔 Five O’Clock Shadow
- 🧔 Goatee
- 🧔 Vandyke
- 🧔 Groomed