🈷️ Meaning: A pair of bold, white lines with stylized ends; the left extending a little in the same direction, and the right curving into the semi-box created by the third line that joins both at the top.
The 🈷️ Japanese ‘Monthly Amount’ Button emoji represents one’s monthly expenditure and monthly credits, like salary, payment, etc. Both ways, this emoji signifies monetary fulfillment, earning, spending, and saving.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🈷️ Japanese ‘Monthly Amount’ Button Emoji
- From the Chinese perspective, 🈷️ means the moon or the month. Kickstarting with the first; you could include this emoji while typing out all those deep or cheesy quotes involving the moon.
- Secondly, 🈷️ falls into the Chinese interpretation for ‘month’. So, it doesn’t matter if you’re referring to finances in any way, 🈷️ can still be brought into any context that is monthly or per monthly (PM). Like, “It’s a new month 🈷️ Begin it with a new mindset!”.
- And to the precise description of 🈷️; monthly amount – if you’re breaking down monthly expenses in the framework of a serious calculative conversation or in a creative post caption, bring in 🈷️.
- You could also add 🈷️ while referring to ‘salary’ in a general manner. For example, “It’s not your salary that makes you rich 🈷️ It’s your spending habits” or “Money, to different people means different things. For me, it’s a monthly reminder that I’m pretty good at what I do 🈷️”.
- 🈷️ Salary
- 🈷️ Month Expenditure
- 🈷️ Monthly Money
- 🈷️ Credited Money
- 🈷️ Radical 74
- 🈷️ Squared CJK Unified Ideograph-6708
- 🈷️ 月
- 🈷️ Moon (Chinese)
- 🈷️ Month