🔠 Meaning: A faded-blue square with rounded corners, containing the capital letters ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’, placed in a squared manner with the first two at the top and the latter two below the same.
The 🔠 Input Latin Uppercase emoji indicates capital letters or bold letters. It further suggests the need to write/type in the same. However, this emoji may even signify other perceived notions of capitalized letters.
How and When to Use the 🔠 Input Latin Uppercase Emoji
- A consistent series of capital letters is generally read in a higher tone than normal; more like screaming, shouting, and being consciously rude. So, if you’re indicating this tone of speech, use 🔠.
- Some instances for the previous point – “Use as much high tone in your messages as possible 🔠”, “This dude was constantly SCREAMING in my face over text! 🔠”, or “Keep it low. Don’t overdo it 🔠”.
- If you’re generally referring to the English alphabet or the language as a whole, bring in the 🔠. For example, “If plan ‘A’ didn’t work, there are 26 more letters in the alphabet 🔠 Relax” or “The English language is a work in progress 🔠 Have fun with it“.
- Use 🔠 while informing or requesting your audience about the writing requirements for any scenario; an online form, a survey, a booklet, etc., Like, “Ensure to put all letters in bold 🔠” or “Use ONLY CAPS 🔠”.
- 🔠 Capital Letters
- 🔠 The English Alphabet
- 🔠 Bold Letters
- 🔠 ABCD
- 🔠 Caps
- 🔠 Uppercase
- 🔠 Uppercase Alphabets
- 🔠 Input Symbol For Uppercase Letters
- 🔠 Input Symbol For Latin Capital Letters