🎩 Meaning: A tall black cylindrical hat with an outwardly curving rim that has a prominent band of gold right above it. The 🎩 Top Hat emoji represents a formal piece of English-styled dressing which is generally used for formal occasions.
How and When to Use the 🎩 Top Hat Emoji
- If you’re posting or reposting content on magic, magic shows, magicians, illusionary magic, etc, use 🎩.
- If you’re making metaphorical inferences to magic (most suitably, the act of pulling a bunny out a hat) or a magician, then too 🎩 would come in handy. For example, “It’s still magic even if you know how it’s done 🎩” or “Love is the magician that pulls a man out of his own hat 🎩”.
- You could use 🎩 as a way of sending greetings or tipping your hat.
- If you’re sharing posts or reposts about Slash of GnR, use 🎩.
- With that use-case being put on the table, 🎩 would always make for a great element of signature style. So, if you’re talking about style and uniqueness in any context, 🎩 could be of use.
- If you’re reposting an announcement, an informative post, or even a glamourous post of a formal event you could use 🎩 in the caption. Like, royal weddings, church ceremonies, formal gatherings, etc.
- 🎩 Beaver Hat
- 🎩 Silk Hat
- 🎩 Black Top Hat With Gold Ribbon
- 🎩 Black Hat
- 🎩 Chimney Pot Hat
- 🎩 Stove Pipe Hat
- 🎩 Formal Wear
- 🎩 Groom Hat
- 🎩 Hat